Tuesday, July 19

Nothing Like the Sun Mix




I'm on vacation this week so I will leave the music selections up to those who are on duty.  I came across this deep disco mix from Headup/Alex Koplin that has some real head nodding potential.  Great for the east coast heat right now.  The Tornado Wallace Remix around 35 minutes makes me want to wear a white visor around town.  Hope your summers are going well.

Recorded live at Coco66 in Brooklyn. February 4, 2011
Tracklist:
Gorillaz - Empire Ants (ft. Little Dragon)
Duff Disco - I Need Ya (Eddie C's Sober Summer Remix)
Basanov & Mario - Caribbean Girl (New Found Land Exclusive Juno Remix)
Tiger & Woods - Gin Nation
Mark E - Special FX
Tornado Wallace - Swimmin'
Opolopo & Amalia - Life's A Dance (Nu Opo Swing Mix)
Polygon Palace - Tokyo Getaway (Tornado Wallace Remix)
Shed - Keep Time
Tornado Wallace - Paddlin'
Hot Natured - Modern Amusement
Tornado Wallace - Whispering Twirl
Tornado Wallace - Always Twirling
Deep Space Orchestra - Last Exit
Daft Punk - Face to Face
Walter Jones - Hot Contact
Tiger & Woods - Deflowered
Walter Jones - I Am Loved
Bassfort - The Street Is My World (Piano Mix)
Hot Natured - Turning Tricks
Tevo Howard - The Age of Compassion


via Wanken

No comments:

Post a Comment

((feedback))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...